Check your train times before you travel. Download our timetables for updated routes and times along with helpful information for your journey
List of longer trains
Southeastern passengers can benefit from 68 extra carriages which have been added on our busiest services. These carriages provide over 5,000 additional seats into London in the morning peak alone, enabling thousands more people to travel in greater comfort.
January 2018 timetable
Summary of changes
- Following the major changes over Christmas, whilst Network Rail undertook the final major works at London Bridge as part of the Thameslink Programme, Southeastern is introducing a new timetable from 2 January.
- New platforms 1, 2 & 3 open at London Bridge meaning trains to and from Cannon Street can resume calling at London Bridge
- Most services to/from Cannon Street arrive one minute later or depart one minute earlier to allow time for the new stop at London Bridge
- Some services that have been diverted long-term as a result of the ongoing London Bridge works are restored to normal
- Minor changes to times and stops on most of our routes - please check if your service is affected
Changes to the timetable are detailed in this document, and all January timetables are available to download below.
Find your timetable
Search by station name or 3 digit station code to filter our list of timetables.